Latest Hair Session at Salon De Choix

Here's the latest post about my hair session with Salon De Choix. But before I go on to share more about it, I would like to gladly announce that I have been signed up for yet another term to be their ambassador!! I have been so thankful to the lovely peeps at Salon De Choix for being my hair salon sponsor all these years --- Styling and taking care of my hair, and always having me to look so good that I walk out of the salon each time feeling like I have a million bucks in my pocket!


And Salon De Choix, in my opinion, is a good salon in Singapore to have one's hair makeover done at. Hencecit has always been my honor and pleasure to work with them. If they aren't, I would have stopped with them long ago, as I know I am responsible for whatever I "promote" on my blog. ;)


It has been awhile since I colored my hair (the last time was just before I flew to UK to live there), hence you can see that the color looked pretty washed out. It looked dry too. I was open to suggestions for a new hair color. Chester, my wonderful hair stylist, proposed trying Mocha brown.


 photo CIMG2174_.jpg


He advised that a darker shade will have the hair to look healthier. We have tried this "trick" a couple of times previously, so why not? What's more, it has been awhile since I did a dark shade for my hair and I didn't try mocha brown before. Mocha brown is akin to medium brown, hence it will be suitable for both school and work. He used the 8.8 Mocha on my hair.


 photo CIMG2177_.jpg


If you are like me, whose hair has had highlights done previously, and with a various shades of brown, you can skip doing that each time when you are at the salon. You can simply do a full-head hair color and just do highlighting every now and then. Afterall, you will still get the various shades of color, and save some money by doing so!

 photo CIMG2179_.jpg



After letting the hair dye to be absorbed into the hair, it was on to the soothing hair wash, while lying on the electronic massage chair. This is pure bliss, I tell you. Another thing that I liked about getting my hair done at Salon De Choix is that I will never get hungry, thirsty or bored. They have a good variety of drinks (hot and cold), snacks and the latest magazine editions. 


 photo CIMG2200_.jpg


Sometimes, one's scalp may feel itchy from the hair dye. This does not mean that it is an allergy. To 'cool' the scalp, hair mist was sprayed onto my hair. Definitely a cooling feeling when the mist touches the scalp.


 photo CIMG2183_.jpg


Next, the hair treatment cream was applied onto my hair and then the steam machine was used to better penetrate the treatment cream into the hair strands.


 photo CIMG2188_.jpg


Currently, Salon De Choix has this special type of hair treatment program, under the Kérastase Densifique range, called the Densifying Ritual. It is a 4-step treatment that helps in genetic hair loss and hair thinning. In addition, it creates a fuller volume and thickening effect (but without the heavy feeling). This is possible through the use of stemoxydine, which reveals up to 1,700 new hair in 3 months (based on a test done).


 photo CIMG2224_.jpg


The professionals at Salon De Choix will recommend the suitable treatment program based on your hair type and condition. Chester said that the above-mentioned type was suitable for me, NOT because I'm losing hair, but because my hair strands appear to be too thin (which will then lead to breakages). Hence this was more to strengthen my hair.


The serum from the selected range was applied onto my scalp.
This was followed by a head massage, for better absorption of it.
 photo CIMG2190_.jpg


 photo CIMG2191_.jpg


You know how you are always afraid that your hair stylist may snip off more inches than you want? I never have this problem with Chester. He knows exactly what I want for my hair. And this point, is VERY important when it comes to choosing your hair stylist.


 photo CIMG2193_.jpg


After the cut, it was time for a blowout and style! The last step but my most favorite as it would be a short while later that I would actually be all styled and dolled up to the nines.

 photo CIMG2194_.jpg


 photo CIMG2195_.jpg


 photo CIMG2197_.jpg


 photo CIMG2198_.jpg



Presenting to you my latest hair color from this session's
hair makeover by Salon De Choix!



 photo CIMG2209_.jpg


 photo CIMG2211_.jpg



My hair color under natural sunlight
 photo CIMG2230_.jpg


My hair color under natural sunlight
 photo CIMG2229_.jpg


My hair color under natural sunlight
 photo CIMG2227_.jpg


My hair color under natural sunlight
 photo CIMG2228_.jpg


My hair feels soft and luscious, and definitely looks healthier. A proper layering cut done by Chester ensured that I would not look like I have a thick mane of hair, but at the same time, not too thin that I wouldn't have been able to bun my hair (since that's what I normally do when am home).


 photo CIMG2268_.jpg


 photo CIMG2232_.jpg


 photo CIMG2237_.jpg


 photo CIMG2245_.jpg


 photo CIMG2249_.jpg


 photo CIMG2251_.jpg


 photo CIMG2260_.jpg


 photo CIMG2265_.jpg


 photo CIMG2267_.jpg


If you are interested to make an appointment at Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza'  when you call to the salon

and get 15% discount off your total bill~

(Not applicable for promotions)




CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!



For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK

Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519


 photo June01.jpg


 photo June02.jpg

No Response to " Latest Hair Session at Salon De Choix "

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes