Hair Color, Treatment and Blow at Salon De Choix

Thanks to Salon De Choix for yet another amazing hair makeover session! I am glad that we have mutually signed another contractual term for the sponsorship program. Afterall, I have always loved how great my hair tresses look, given their care and expertise, and under my stylist - Chester. And I can't thank them enough! :)


This blog post is about my latest hair makeover
with Salon De Choix.
 photo DSC00531_.jpg


Arriving at Salon De Choix one afternoon, I told my stylist, Chester, that I wanted to either (1) Color just my hair roots as my natural hair color was showing rather obviously or (2) Give my hair a new (darker) color so that it will look less dry and more healthy. 


Time was rather tight for me as I had only 4 hours before I had to leave for an event that evening. Hence, we decided to do just a base color this time round, and no highlighting to be done. As much as I have grown to love having hair highlights as it brings dimensions (texture and depth, for example), I shared my thought with Chester, that despite coloring just the base color, I might still have some hair highlights that could be seen to a certain extent. So read on to know whether my guess was right or not! ;)


Taken before the start of my hair makeover.
 photo DSC00451_.jpg


 photo DSC00455_.jpg


 photo 01_.jpg


The hair dye mix
 photo DSC00463_.jpg


Check out the disposable ear protectors to
prevent dye stains on our ears!
 photo DSC00465_.jpg



Hair Coloring in process
 photo DSC00475_.jpg


Upon the completion of the hair dye application, I had to wait for my hair to absorb the hair dye. To keep myself entertained were the array of magazines of the latest issues which Salon De Choix has. On top of that, there were snacks like biscuits and cup noodles for my growling stomach. And of course, a whole drink menu for me to choose from - Soft drinks, mocha, green tea, etc. All customers of Salon De Choix are well taken care of indeed!


After washing off the color dye from my hair,
it was time for my HAIR TREATMENT.



The hair booster ionium and concentr substantif were mixed
 together and sprayed onto my slightly-damp hair.
 photo DSC00478_.jpg


 photo DSC00479_.jpg


And the first part of the treatment ended with the hair 'steam'.
 photo DSC00481_.jpg


Next, it was the 2nd part of the treatment.

The hair treatment cream was applied onto my hair
and was left for about 30 minutes.
 photo DSC00482_.jpg


 photo DSC00484_.jpg


Once that was done, it was time for a hair wash.
Think, lying on a massage chair while getting your hair washed
and head massaged. Absolute bliss, isn't it?


Hair style for the day would be CURLS.
 photo DSC00490_.jpg


Curls + Newly-colored hair!
 photo DSC00491_.jpg


I LOVE how there are still the color variations
despite doing just the base color!
 photo DSC00492_.jpg


 photo DSC00495_.jpg


Chester and me posing together!
 photo DSC00497_.jpg
Can't help but to be amused to be 'photobombed' by the legendary Mr Shu Uemura'.
The screen behind us was showing a slideshow and it so happened to be
the image of him when this photo was snapped.


Had some photos taken... 
Afterall, my hair was beautifully styled... 
And with a new hair color to boot! 


 photo DSC00500_.jpg


See the color brilliance and the color variations!
I was glad that there were still the different shades despite coloring just a base color!
 photo DSC00501_.jpg


 photo DSC00503_.jpg


More photos taken back in the salon...

 photo DSC00505_.jpg


 photo DSC00511_.jpg


 photo DSC00512_.jpg



 photo DSC00534_.jpg


 photo DSC00533_.jpg



 photo DSC00536_.jpg


 photo DSC00525_.jpg


 photo DSC00536_.jpg


If you are interested to make an appointment at Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza'  when you call to the salon

and get 15% discount off your total bill~

(Not applicable for promotions)


CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!



For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK

Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519


THANK YOU, SALON DE CHOIX & TEAM!

 photo 02_.jpg

4 Response to Hair Color, Treatment and Blow at Salon De Choix

2 June 2014 at 21:13

would like to share some more tips related to hair fall treatment gurgaon

3 June 2014 at 00:30

love the outfit!

Anonymous
5 June 2014 at 08:05

You are beautiful-JT

5 June 2014 at 10:49

Wow, Feliza!! It was amazing to read through the details of this process!! I really love the end result!! Your hair looks great!! You look great!! And by the way, very smart outfit!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes