Good Job, Salon De Choix! Thank you!

The end of March marks my 1.5 years, of being so lucky to have Salon De Choix as my hair salon sponsor. I am happy to have them as one of my sponsors, and I am definitely more than happy to share about them to my friends/readers/followers through my various social media networks! Here's to many more months to come! ^_^


 photo DSC03388_.jpg


The team working in Salon De Choix is not only professional with many years of experience under their belt, but the stylists there are all very friendly and easy to talk to. The stylists (For example, my stylist Chester),  will listen to your ideas (no matter how quirky they can be), and offer their suggestions along the way. I find this is a very important aspect of the pre-hair makeover session.


In my case, as much as I would love to have wild colors for my hair, Chester always helps to put me back on track when I have those 'wild colors lemmings' moments... As he knows that wild colors will not be suitable for my line of work and I think he knows I will regret after a week or two. Hahahaha! To be honest, I am secretly thankful for Chester whenever he steers me back to a sane path, and also for always giving me a hair color that is of a light shade YET of an acceptable shade that is suitable for a corporate environment.



So, this was my latest hair makeover session at Salon De Choix!



This was my hair when I stepped into the salon.
Black roots showing, dry frizzy ends. 
My hair was shouting out for attention!
 photo DSC03305_.jpg


 photo DSC03319_.jpg


As usual, Chester did a quick consultation session with me first. 
I told him to "play with my hair.... Give me a fun color".
He was ok with it, but he asked me if it will be ok for my job.
YOU SEE.... He helped me to THINK! Super grateful to him!
Reluctantly, I settled for a light brown base color, and copper highlights.
 May not be as fun, but it was definitely a logical choice of colors! :p


This is the color dye to give a nice copper shade to my
highlighted hair area. No it is not that orange-gy.
 photo DSC03321_.jpg


The highlighted hair areas were then being dyed,
and then kept in place with the aluminum foil pieces.


 photo DSC03324_.jpg


 photo DSC03327_.jpg


Once the highlighting work was done, it was followed by
applying the base color dye to the remaining sections of my hair.


 photo DSC03330_.jpg





 photo DSC03333_.jpg


A plastic film sheet was placed on my head to "set" the colors, 
as well as to keep my hair in place.
Afterwhich, the waiting game starts...


 photo DSC03337_.jpg


So while waiting to have the color dye to be absorbed
into my hair, I took selfies such as this pic...
 photo DSC03342_.jpg


And happily eating my cup noodles and drinking my Cola
soft drink. All these are complimentary for all
Salon De Choix's guests!
 photo DSC03345_.jpg


Once the plastic film sheet was taken off, it was time to wash off the color dye. I love being at the washing area at Salon De Choix... For that means I can lie on their electronic massage chair and have my body massaged while my hair is being washed. One of my favorite moments of having a hair makeover at Salon De Choix! Haha!


 photo DSC03346_.jpg


Before my post-haircolor treatment, I was treated to
a relaxing scalp treatment session.
 photo DSC03350_.jpg


The two mint and rose treatment solution was mixed in
a mixing bowl. A small flat brush was dipped into the mixing
bowl of liquid and then applied directly onto my scalp.


 photo DSC03351_.jpg


The two scalp treatment oil liquid helps in promoting better scalp conditions such as balancing the pH level of the scalp, promote hair growth, and relieve inflammation or scalp irritation with its cooling and relaxing effect. It felt very soothing and relaxing when this was applied onto my scalp as I could feel and smell the minty properties.
This followed by a relaxing scalp massage which was... extremely relaxing, totally welcoming by the busy me!


 photo DSC03352_.jpg


Next, it was the hair treatment session, using Loreal Professional
products. Chester selected the 'Enhancing Ritual',
since I have just colored my hair.


 photo DSC03357_.jpg


The concentrated Pixelist booster and the Masque Chroma Riche
cream were mixed in a mixing bowl and applied onto my hair.
 photo DSC03354_.jpg


Hair steaming in progress...
 photo DSC03359_.jpg


The next step is the application of the Loreal Professional's
Absolut Repair cellular repairing masque.
This hair mask leaves hair stronger, more supple, smooth and shiny.
 photo DSC03361_.jpg


Leave it on for 15~20 minutes, and have hair wrapped up
in the plastic film sheet to allow the hair to absorb all
the nutritional benefits of the oil.
  photo DSC03362_.jpg 

Once done, Chester did a hair trim for me. 
Since he knows that I am planning to keep my hair to a longer length, he didn't trim much of my length. Instead, he helped to trim my hair to make it more layered
so that it will not look too thick. And finally, it was Blow and Style time! :)
 photo photo21_.jpg



I can't believe how smooth my hair was after the treatment! photo photo41_.jpg


The copper highlights are evident in the below 2 pictures...
 photo photo13_.jpg


 photo photo22_.jpg


A close-up pic of how healthy and smooth my hair ends are now!
 photo photo31_.jpg


SELFIE!
 photo DSC03363_.jpg


I love how Chester put in thoughts for me to have a bright copper shade that is more obvious, only when I "lift" up my hair layers. He told me, at least if I were to go for meetings, etc... I can even tie up my hair and the highlights will not be obvious. 
AWESOME OR WHAT?!!!


 photo DSC03375_.jpg


 photo DSC03376_.jpg


As you can see, the copper highlights are not obvious when 
the hair is fully let down. So for corporate office people,
this technique is suitable for YOU! Do get Chester to do this
for you when you book your hair appointment with him, ok?


 photo DSC03364_.jpg


 photo 03_.jpg


I requested them to blow+style my hair straight, 
as I liked how smooth and sleek my hair was.
Just like the hair in a hair shampoo advertisement! Haha!
 photo DSC03388_.jpg


If you are interested to make an appointment at Salon De Choix,

mention my name 'Feliza'  when you call to the salon 

and get 15% discount off your total bill~

(Not applicable for promotions)


CALL TO BOOK AN APPT: +65 6836 2959!

My stylist's name is Chester!




For more information about Salon De Choix, 
check out their FACEBOOK

Salon De Choix is located at: 
3 Killiney Road #01-06 
Winsland House 1
Singapore 239519

Thanks SALON DE CHOIX and the team
for making me pretty with great-looking hair!
 photo 02_.jpg



1 Response to Good Job, Salon De Choix! Thank you!

5 May 2014 at 16:50

I think it looks amazing. I'm not sure I would have had the patience that you had though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2016 ♥Feliza Ong♥ |A Blog on Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel, Fashion and Food| All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this site expressed herein represent my own views and opinions and not of the people or organizations that I am affiliated with.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes